DriverView utility displays the list of all device drivers currently loaded on your system. For each driver in the list, additional useful information is displayed: load address of the driver, description, version, product name, company that created the driver, and more.
Using The DriverView Utility
This utility is a standalone executable, so it doesn’t require any installation process or additional DLLs. Just run the executable (driverview.exe) and start using it. There is only one exception: If you want to run this utility on Windows NT, you should download the ‘psapi.dll’, and copy it into the system32 folder.
Incoming search terms:
- list loaded drivers (3)
- List of drivers loaded (2)
- list all loaded drivers (1)
- windows show loaded drivers (1)
- windows 7 list loaded drivers (1)
- windows 2008 check loaded drivers command (1)
- loaded driver view (1)
- loaded driver list windows (1)
- listing loaded drivers windows (1)
- list loaded drivers windows (1)