After connecting your vista machine to your router it may not get the ip address from your DHCP server in this case this tutorial will help you to fix this issue.
Consider the following scenario
• You connect a Windows Vista-based computer to a network.
• A router or other device that is configured as a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server is configured on the network.
• The router or the other device does not support the DHCP BROADCAST flag.
In this scenario, Windows Vista cannot obtain an IP address.
Incoming search terms:
- windows vista cannot obtain an ip address from certain routers (10)
- Windows Vista cannot obtain an IP address from certain routers or from certain non-Microsoft DHCP servers (7)
- vista dhcp broadcast fix 1 1 (5)
- windows vista no ip address (4)
- vista not getting ip address from dhcp (4)
- vista dhcp (3)
- dhcp vista fix (3)
- no ip address windows vista (2)
- dhcp error vista (2)
- windows vista dhcp fix (2)