Cobian Backup is a multi-threaded program that can be used to schedule and backup your files and directories from their original location to other directories/drives in the same computer or other computer in your network. FTP backup is also supported in both directions (download and upload).
Cobian Backup exists in two different versions: application and service. The program uses very few resources and can be running on the background on your system, checking your backup schedule and executing your backups when necessary. Cobian Backup is not an usual backup application: it only copies your files and folders in original or compressed mode to other destination, creating a security copy as a result. So Cobian Backup can be better described as a “Scheduler for security copies”.
Incoming search terms:
- cobain backup (14)
- cobian backup ftp (5)
- hyper-v 2012 backup Backup Exec (1)
- free backup program for winxp (1)
- cobian backup The requested object does not exist (1)
- backup ftp (1)
- can i use for cobian backup for server 2008 ? (1)
- Backup to Ftp Server (1)
- backup ftp server 2003 (1)
- windows 2008 ftp backup (1)