You are copying a file on a Windows Server 2003-based computer.The source file and the file-copy destination are located on the same physical hard disk.The hard disk does not support hardware write-caching. Or, hardware write-caching is disabled.In this scenario, it takes much longer than expected to copy the file.
Incoming search terms:
- problem coping files from server 2003 to server 2008 (1)
- problem copying files from server 2003 to server 2008 (1)
- slow copy file in windows server 2003 (1)
- when you copy a file on a windows server 2003-based computer the file-copy operation takes much longer than expected (1)
- windows server 2003 file copies slower than 2008 (1)