Internet Explorer Error Reporting reports crashes to Microsoft everytime the browser crashes, most of the time due to an addon or a browser extension. Mostly, we would not want to send the info to microsoft and click “Dont send” in which case this can be quite annoying.
Internet Explorer Error reporting can be disabled from the registry.
Incoming search terms:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: disable sending error reports (88)
- microsoft internet explorer disable sending error reports (20)
- 2 \Microsoft Internet Explorer: disable sending error reports\ (1)
- windows 2008 disable error reporting registry (1)
- turn off IE error reporting (1)
- internet explorer how to disable send to microsoft (1)
- internet explorer disable reporting (1)
- IEWatsonEnabled (1)
- iewatson (1)
- how to turoff internet error report (1)