Use Process Explorer to find detailed information on whats goingon on your Windows Server or PC. Process Explorer shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded along with enhanced system information on CPU,Memory & I/O performance.
Process Explorer can be said as an very enhanced highend alternative or even replacement to Windows Task Manager. Originally developed by SysInternals which is now owned by Microsoft and hence a Microsoft tool now.
Incoming search terms:
- procexplorer (10)
- process explorer for windows 2000 server (8)
- process explorer windows 2000 server (6)
- process explorer for server 2000 (3)
- explorer windows 2000 server (1)
- procexporer (1)
- windows process explorer windows server 2000 (1)
- windows server 2000 process explorer (1)
- windows xp process explorer (1)
- process monitor file handels (1)