If you have a PC with reasonable amount of Memoery installed (lets say 512MB or a 1Gb) then this little registry tweak can help extract a little bit of an extra performance.
Windows Kernel loads and runs from the memory and hence allows faster application execution. However, there can be a time when the kernel components can be paged onto the Virtual Memory (Pagefile.sys) on the hard disk. This can directly impact the performace.
Incoming search terms:
- windows 7 kernel tweak (7)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Kernel (2)
- windows 8 kernel registry (2)
- windows kernel registry (2)
- windows kernel performance tweak (1)
- windows registry session manager (1)
- windows 7 ultimate registry hacks and scripts (1)
- Windows 7 Registry Tweaks (1)
- windows 7 registry boost kernel memory (1)
- windows 7 memory management tweaks (1)