When you try to access a file share on MAC systems from a Windows 7 sytem you may end up with the error “Network path not found”. This may work fine from Windows Vista or Windows XP systems.
To resolve this problem make the following changes in your Windows 7 system and the mac.
Incoming search terms:
- ntlmv2 windows 7 (6)
- access mac from windows 7 (5)
- unable to access mac from pc windows 7 (3)
- lan manager in windows 7 (2)
- access mac files on windows 7 (2)
- access mac from windows 8 (2)
- unable to access mac from windows 7 (1)
- acces files level in windows 7 (1)
- unable to access files on mac system from windows 8 (1)
- unable to acces mac form windows 7 (1)