One of the least looked at security feature in Windows is the last login name. When you login on your Windows PC (either standalone or a Domain attached PC), it can display the last logged in user. This can be a security issue especially in a domain attached environment.
This can be disabled from the Local Security Policy snap-in or from Windows Registry.
Incoming search terms:
- disable last login name (10)
- disable last login name in group policy (5)
- disable last login windows xp (4)
- how to disable last logon name in windows 2008 (3)
- login retain last user name (2)
- how to hide last person login on xp (2)
- Windows 7 Disable Last Login (2)
- how to remove last login user name windows 2003 (2)
- disable user login at windows 2000 start (2)
- turn off last logged user (2)