One of the least looked at security feature in Windows is the last login name. When you login on your Windows PC (either standalone or a Domain attached PC), it can display the last logged in user. This can be a security issue especially in a domain attached environment.
This can be disabled from the Local Security Policy snap-in or from Windows Registry.
Incoming search terms:
- disable last login name (10)
- how to disable last logon name in windows (9)
- windows xp disable last login name (4)
- disable last login name in group policy (4)
- disable display last logged user (3)
- windows 8 disable last login (3)
- prevent last login (3)
- disable last logon name windows 7 (3)
- last logon name (3)
- how to disable last login (3)