Some users have multiple e-mail accounts on the same server that is running Microsoft Exchange Server. Although you can only have one service in your Exchange Server profile, it is possible to access all of your Microsoft Outlook accounts without having to log on separately to each account.
To log on to one e-mail account (account A) and to have access to the mailbox for a different e-mail account (account B), follow these steps, as appropriate for the version of Outlook that you are running.
Incoming search terms:
- multiple exchange server accounts in outlook (7)
- multiple exchange account outlook 2003 (2)
- add exchange account windows 7 (1)
- MS outlook multiple exchange accounts (1)
- multiple Exchange mailbox accounts in Outlook (1)
- new-mailbox multiple accounts (1)
- outlook add mailbox different email server (1)
- two email accounts in outlook windows 8 (1)
- view multiple outlook accounts windows 8 (1)
- window 7 multiple exchange accounts (1)