Some users have multiple e-mail accounts on the same server that is running Microsoft Exchange Server. Although you can only have one service in your Exchange Server profile, it is possible to access all of your Microsoft Outlook accounts without having to log on separately to each account.
To log on to one e-mail account (account A) and to have access to the mailbox for a different e-mail account (account B), follow these steps, as appropriate for the version of Outlook that you are running.
Incoming search terms:
- hotfile com office 2007 fr (5)
- How to manage multiple Exchange mailbox accounts in Outlook (4)
- hashcheck sha-2 (2)
- add 2 exchange accounts to outlook express (1)
- out of office multiple mailboxes outlook 2003 (1)
- outlook start mailbox account (1)
- setup multiple exchange accounts windows 7 (1)
- surrogate accounts exchange (1)
- two mailboxesnin outlook 2003 out of office (1)
- using exchange accounts on windows 7 (1)