Some users have multiple e-mail accounts on the same server that is running Microsoft Exchange Server. Although you can only have one service in your Exchange Server profile, it is possible to access all of your Microsoft Outlook accounts without having to log on separately to each account.
To log on to one e-mail account (account A) and to have access to the mailbox for a different e-mail account (account B), follow these steps, as appropriate for the version of Outlook that you are running.
Incoming search terms:
- add a mailbox profile in windows 7 (1)
- list MS Exchange mail account (1)
- manage exchange account windows 8 1 (1)
- manage more than one outlook mail (1)
- manage multiple exchange accounts outlook for 2014 (1)
- Maximum number of Exchange accounts in an Outlook profile (1)
- meeting requests as secondary account multiple exchange accounts same profile (1)
- outlook add mailbox different email server (1)
- viewing multiple email accounts on Windows 2008 (1)
- Windows 8 Add Exchange Account (1)