Sometimes while browsing, you may come across links or weblinks. Clicking the links may open the new website in the same window as you are browsing. While the webmasters can control how this opens (either in the same window or in a new window), Internet Explorer can let you to take control as well.
In Internet Explorer, you can make new links to always open in a new window or a new tab if in Internet Explorer 7 tabbed browsing is enabled.
Incoming search terms:
- how to open links (87)
- how to open link (61)
- reuse windows for launching shortcuts when tabbed browsing is off (49)
- ie8 open shortcut in new window (20)
- how to open links in same window (17)
- open links (16)
- reuse windows for launching shortcuts (when tabbed browsing is off) (13)
- open links in same window (11)
- reuse windows for launching shortcuts ie8 (10)
- internet explorer 8 open shortcut in new window (8)