You can optimize the performance of DHCP servers by doing the following
•Extending the duration of the IP address lease.
•Improving DHCP server hardware, specifically upgrading to a faster hard drive or adding random access memory (RAM).
Incoming search terms:
- speed up dhcp server (3)
- Speed up Windows 2003 DHCP server (2)
- windows server speed up dhcp (2)
- how to speed up windows 2008 server dhcp leasing (1)
- optimize windows dhcp server for large wifi (1)
- slow speed dhcp windows 2003 (1)
- how to speed up dhcp sever (1)
- how to increase the address pool in server 2003 (1)
- speed up windows dhcp requests (1)
- windows dhcp server Speed up (1)