If you have a PC with reasonable amount of Memoery installed (lets say 512MB or a 1Gb) then this little registry tweak can help extract a little bit of an extra performance.
Windows Kernel loads and runs from the memory and hence allows faster application execution. However, there can be a time when the kernel components can be paged onto the Virtual Memory (Pagefile.sys) on the hard disk. This can directly impact the performace.
Incoming search terms:
- windows server 2008 performance tweaks (7)
- regedit kernel (6)
- windows 7 memory management registry (5)
- windows 7 kernel tweaks (5)
- windows 7 kernel tweak (5)
- windows 8 registry tweaks (4)
- windows xp sp3 performance tweaks (4)
- windows kernel memory (4)
- windows 7 registry tweaks (3)
- registry hacks faster internet connection win 7 (3)