Internet Explorer has a built-in Anti-Phishing feature using Phishing Filter. Phishing Filter in Internet Explorer helps detect phishing websites.
Phishing Filter uses three methods to help protect you from phishing scams. First, it compares the addresses of websites you visit against a list of sites reported to Microsoft as legitimate. This list is stored on your computer. Second, it helps analyze the sites you visit to see if they have the characteristics common to a phishing website. Third, with your consent, Phishing Filter sends some website addresses to Microsoft to be further checked against a frequently updated list of reported phishing websites.
Incoming search terms:
- vmnantiphishing server (46)
- vmn anti phishing server (38)
- how to turn on phishing filter (33)
- enable phishing filter (21)
- turn off phishing filter (18)
- turn off automatic phishing filter (17)
- disable phishing filter (17)
- how to enable phishing filter (15)
- turn on phishing filter (14)
- phishing filter turn off (13)