PowerGUI is a free tool that allows you to create PowerShell scripts with a graphical user interface (GUI). It also comes with a nice PowerShell script editor that supports debugging. Version 1 is available for some days now.
The main idea behind PowerGUI is to create PowerShell code by selecting objects, and performing actions on them. For instance, you can select Active Directory objects or Exchange objects manually or by using filters. Then you tell PowerGUI that you want to move these objects to a new location and PowerGUI will create the corresponding PowerShell script which you can enhance with your own code.
Incoming search terms:
- powershell gui (3)
- PowerGUI for Windows 8 (2)
- create gui with powergui (2)
- powergui script tutorial (1)
- powergui windows 8 (1)
- powershell gui ebook (1)
- powershell internet explorer screenshot (1)
- screenshot powershell gui (1)
- telecharger logiciel powershell GUI designer (1)
- télécharger powergui script editor (1)