While trying to access DFS shares over a VPN connection, you may be faced with “Access Denied” errors in Windows 7.
This could happen if
1. You username for the VPN connection and the username on the remote domain a
re the same and have different passwords.
2. if you use 3rd Party RADIUS implementation than Microsoft Routing and Remote Access or a Microsoft Radius Server.
Incoming search terms:
- userascredentials (21)
- Access denied to remote resource (12)
- windows 8 dfs shares unavailable when working over vpn (3)
- routing and remote access windows 8 (3)
- UseRasCredentials=0 (2)
- dtzgrlveocozuvzavviagragvjndsfw (1)
- UseRasCredentials-0 (1)
- UseRasCredentials=1 (1)
- VPN Vista different account access (1)
- Windows 2008 Remote Access and routing how to set MTU size (1)