If you want to rename your domain controller after server migration you can do this using netdom.exe utility.You need to make sure you have an additional domain controller before proceeding with this procedure.
Note:- Domain Controllers running Microsoft’s Certificate Authority services (CA) can never be renamed.
Incoming search terms:
- cmd current domain controller (1)
- window 2003 domain controller time sinhron (1)
- rename windows server 2012 domain controller (1)
- rename domain name windows 2003 (1)
- netdom computername PCNAME /add (1)
- netdom computername /add Windows 2008 (1)
- netdom computername (1)
- how to verify that the computer account updates and dns registrations are completed (1)
- Ensure the computer account updates and DNS registrations are completed (1)
- domain controller rename (1)