If you have a domain where your RID FSMO is no longer capable of assining new RID pools this document and the available download should help. The download simply provides info on your domain which you then use on an LDP connection to invalidate the remaining RID Pool which triggers AD to start a new pool. It is very simple and straight forward.
This document will help you get your FSMO RID Master role holder able to replenish its RID pool so it can provide DC’s with new pools for Active Directory Object Creation. Make sure you download the executable, LookUpDomainInfo.exe, that is needed to complete this document. It is available on this same website. There is not a public version of this download, I received it from Microsoft and used it on Windows 2000. I since have had users successfully use it on there 2003 domains.
Incoming search terms:
- lookupdomaininfo exe download (9)
- active directory invalidate the RID pool (1)
- The directory service has exhausted the pool of relative identifiers (1)
- sid cache windows 2003 (1)
- server 2003 pool rid (1)
- rid pool exhaustion (1)
- rid pool depletion invalidate powershell (1)
- reality identifier (rID) (1)
- monitor RID pool (1)
- invalidate rid pool (1)