The command-line Runas utility is handy for launching programs under different accounts, but it’s not convenient if you’re a heavy Explorer user. ShellRunas provides functionality similar to that of Runas to launch programs as a different user via a convenient shell context-menu entry.
ShellRunas works on Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, and Windows Server 2008.
Incoming search terms:
- shellrunas error launching application (14)
- comma before followed by (2)
- Windows 7 download ShellRunas (2)
- shellrunas w2008 error launching application (2)
- shellrunas parameters (2)
- download shell runas win 7 (2)
- shellrunas (2)
- shellrunas /netonly (1)
- using shellrunas with quiet switch fails (1)
- shellrunas windows 7 (1)