Those who ran Windows update yesterday or today on your Windows Computer running WIndows XP SP2 or Windows XP SP3 would have found security update KB951376 installed. For those, who look into the details, you would have noted that this update was already installed on the updates from the 11th June. Also, your “Control Panel – Add/Remove programs” might show KB951376 as well as KB951376-v2.
So why the same update ran twice on my pc or why I see 2 entries for the same KB in my Add/Remove Programs??? Well, nothing to panic!
Incoming search terms:
- kb951376 (21)
- windows update updates installed twice (1)
- windows update installed the same updates twice (1)
- why would laptop install same updates twice? (1)
- updates installed twice (1)
- Update Win SP SP2 to SP3 (1)
- updare windows XP Professional SP2 to SP3 (1)
- sp2 installed twice (1)
- same windows update instaled twice (1)
- remove update kb951376-v2 (1)