When you try to access a file share on MAC systems from a Windows 7 sytem you may end up with the error “Network path not found”. This may work fine from Windows Vista or Windows XP systems.
To resolve this problem make the following changes in your Windows 7 system and the mac.
Incoming search terms:
- @gpedi com cn (25)
- Unable to authenticate session (3)
- NTLMv2 windows 8 (2)
- Windows 8 NTLMv2 (2)
- mac file system windows 7 (2)
- unable to authenticate session on chrome (1)
- Unable to connect NTLM V2 (1)
- unable to share files from mac to windows 7 (1)
- win xp gpo reference (1)
- windows 7 trying to access mac file share (1)