If you regularly multi-task while you are working at your computer, but some of the applications you use require more horsepower than others to work effectively (for example using Adobe Photoshop along with Word or other less demanding programs), you may want to consider setting a custom priority for the high-demand applications.
Priority is how the operating system determines how to share the processor time among applications. Most applications default to the ‘normal’ priority, so by setting your high demand application higher, you can increase its performance when multitasking.
Incoming search terms:
- set priority (48)
- set program priority (15)
- set program priority xp (13)
- how to set arma 3 to highest priority on comp (3)
- set programs to run at realtime prioity ALL THE TIME (2)
- how to set default priority programs to realtime bye regedit (2)
- script that will run your program in high priority (1)
- set program priority pc (1)
- set program priority win 7 permanent (1)
- set program priotity windows (1)