Increasing the number of connection for Internet Explorer and the number of connections to one individual webserver can dramatically increase the speed of accessing website in Internet Explorer. The result is obvivous as increasing the number of connections can directly increase the faster loading of a website.
This tweak requires editing the Windows Registry and adding a couple of Registry keys and works on Internet Explorer versions 5.x to Internet Explorer 7 and Internet Explorer 8.0 Beta.
Incoming search terms:
- tweak internet explorer max http connections (196)
- max connection per server regedit (58)
- ie max connections (49)
- internet explorer max connections (49)
- How to tweak internet explorer max http connections (16)
- speed up internet explorer regedit (15)
- internet explorer max http connections (14)
- ie max connections tweak (14)
- IE max HTTP connections (12)
- internet explorer max connections per server (12)