When you try to shut down Windows Vista using the power button from the Start menu, it doesn’t shut down the computer. What it actually does is put your computer to sleep in a low powered state.
Change the behavior of your Windows Vista power button on the menu from sleep to Shutdown with these easy steps.
Incoming search terms:
- DefaultPowerOption (3)
- Change default option on start menu to lock server 2008 (1)
- windows server power button action (1)
- vista power button action registry (1)
- server 2008 change start menu power button (1)
- registry default button in power menu (1)
- power button on dell labtop change the option (1)
- how to remove sleep and lock buttons from vista start (1)
- how to customize power options in start menu in windows vista (1)
- how to change the default power option in start menu (1)