Commands such as deleting all files can complicate batch files because the system prompts for confirmation.
For example check the following command
del *.* replies with *.*, Are you sure (Y/N)?
Incoming search terms:
- suppress prompts in batch file (37)
- batch file suppress prompt (10)
- supress cmd are you sure (3)
- suppress prompt in bat file delete (2)
- suppress prompts in batch files (1)
- automatically reply to run prompt from batch file (1)
- suppress errors in command prompt (1)
- suppress errors batch file (1)
- suppress dir file not found (1)
- Supress prompt -deletecontent (1)