Commands such as deleting all files can complicate batch files because the system prompts for confirmation.
For example check the following command
del *.* replies with *.*, Are you sure (Y/N)?
Incoming search terms:
- suppress prompts in batch file (31)
- batch file suppress prompt (6)
- del suppress prompt (6)
- suppress confirmation prompt batch file (5)
- suppress prompt batch file (4)
- windows batch suppress error (4)
- reg delete suppress error (4)
- delete files silently batch file (4)
- del suppress are you sure (3)
- reg delete suppress output (3)