It isn’t an untold stroy that there is every little chance that a Driver update for an installed device on your computer can make the system or the device unstable. Uninstalling the installed driver and then reinstalling the old functional driver can be trying. Well, a quickest solution would to be to restore the system to a previous known good working restore point.
But, let’s make it even more simpler. Windows XP & Windows 2003 have the option to Roll Back the newly installed driver back to the previous one. This is easy and time saving should you decide to Roll back the drivers.
Incoming search terms:
- devcon rollback driver (2)
- command line roll back driver (1)
- windows 2003 how to roll back (1)
- server 2003 system rollback (1)
- sbs 2003 rollback driver (1)
- rolling back windows updates server 2003 (1)
- rollback windows 2003 network drivers (1)
- rollback driver xp commandline (1)
- roll back updates on windows 2003 (1)
- how unregister driver Windows 2003 (1)