WLAN Autoconfig is the utility introduced in Windows Vista to configure your Wireless Network Adapter in your PC Laptop. This is the equivalent of Wireless Zero Configuration (WZC) service in Windows XP. A name is not necessary.. is it?
This can be used instead of using the Wireless Network Configuration provided by the manufacturer like Intel. Advantage of using WLAN Autoconfig is it being a native operating system utility and the fact that there isn’t another bloated software that you don’t have to install and run on your computer. A minor downside is that advanced configurations (which we never use anyway) may not be possible.
Incoming search terms:
- 0x800c0006 (7)
- windows vista wireless utility (7)
- wlan autoconfig windows 7 (3)
- vista wlan (3)
- configuring wireless wlan on vista (2)
- wireless configuration is not in services for windows vista (2)
- windows vista wlan (1)
- windows wireless configuration utility vista (1)
- Windows WLAN Autoconfig (1)
- WLAN Auto Config (Vista / 7 / 8) (1)