We saw here how to configure a Wireless Network using WLAN Autoconfig (default Wireless configuration utility in Windows Vista) in Windows Vista when there is a network is available to select and connect. Here, the Wireless Access Point is broadcasting its SSID (Wireless Network Name) for Wireless clients to view when they scan.
However, what if the Wireless Access point is not broadcasting its SSID for security reasons in which case, you will not find this network in the list of available networks. Well, nothing surprising, you can add the network manually.
Incoming search terms:
- how to manually connect to a wireless network (147)
- manually connect to a wireless network (142)
- how to manually connect to wireless network (69)
- manual connect to wireless network (65)
- manually connect to wireless network (63)
- how do i manually connect to a wireless network (50)
- how to connect manually to a wireless network (40)
- manually connecting to a wireless network (38)
- how to connect to a wireless network that is not broadcasting (36)
- how to add ssid in windows 7 (32)