If you do not wish a file or folder you are deleting (or a group of files or folders) to end up in the recycle bin, for security or privacy reasons, there is a simple keyboard shortcut to avoid it.
To bypass the recycle bin when deleting a file, press and hold the SHIFT key as you press delete or select the delete command from the menu. You will see a request for confirmation, and once you say ‘yes’ the files will be permanently deleted, and absolutely non-restorable from Windows Vista/XP/2003/2000.
Incoming search terms:
- bypass recycle bin vista (5)
- windows server 2008 bypass recycle bin (4)
- delete bypass recycle bin vista (2)
- windows shortcut delete to bypass recycle bin (1)
- windows delete bypass recycle bin (1)
- vista recycle bin bypassing (1)
- keyboard shortcuts to bypass recycle bin (1)
- how do you bipass windows trash keyboard shorcut (1)
- how do i bypass the recycle bin server 2008 (1)
- delete files windows 2008 bypass recycle bin (1)