If you do not wish a file or folder you are deleting (or a group of files or folders) to end up in the recycle bin, for security or privacy reasons, there is a simple keyboard shortcut to avoid it.
To bypass the recycle bin when deleting a file, press and hold the SHIFT key as you press delete or select the delete command from the menu. You will see a request for confirmation, and once you say ‘yes’ the files will be permanently deleted, and absolutely non-restorable from Windows Vista/XP/2003/2000.
Incoming search terms:
- how to bypass the recycle bin in vista (4)
- how to: bypass the recycle bin when you delete files and folders in vista (3)
- windows server 2008 bypass recycle bin (3)
- bypass recycle bin vista (3)
- keyboard shortcut to bypass recycle bin (3)
- keyboard shortcut that bypasses recycle bin (1)
- keyboard shortcut to delete files and bypass the recycle bin (1)
- shortcut to bypass recycle bin (1)
- shortcut to skip recycle bin (1)
- vista delete file bypass recycle bin (1)