If you do not wish a file or folder you are deleting (or a group of files or folders) to end up in the recycle bin, for security or privacy reasons, there is a simple keyboard shortcut to avoid it.
To bypass the recycle bin when deleting a file, press and hold the SHIFT key as you press delete or select the delete command from the menu. You will see a request for confirmation, and once you say ‘yes’ the files will be permanently deleted, and absolutely non-restorable from Windows Vista/XP/2003/2000.
Incoming search terms:
- bypass recycle bin vista (1)
- bypass recycle bin windows 7 (1)
- bypass recycle bin windows shortcut (1)
- delete a file windows 7 bypass recycle bin (1)
- how to bypass recycle bin in windows 2003 (1)
- how to bypass recycle bin in windows 7 (1)
- windows 7 bypass recycle bin (1)
- windows shortcut delete to bypass recycle bin (1)
- windows vista how to delete files bypassing recycle bin (1)