The default Power Management options in Windows 7 Beta turns off the Hard Disk after 20mins. This could cause problems when the PC comes out of sleep mode or hibernation.
To work around the problem set the Power Options for the Hrd Disk to never turn off. To do this
1. Click Start – Control Panel – System and Security – Power Options
2. Click “Change Plan Settings” on the “Balanced (recomended)”
3. Click “Change Advanced power settings”
4. Under the “Turn Off Hard Disk after” option change the timing to “0″ which should set it to Never. Click Apply and OK.
This should help!
Incoming search terms:
- power options windows 7 (22)
- windows 7 disk sleep (2)
- Advanced power options что ето (1)
- windows 7 power advanced settings turn off hard disk after (1)
- windows 7 disk corruption no boot after sleep (1)
- window vista control panel option turn off hard disc (1)
- WIN 7 crash going to sleep (1)
- turn off hard disk power management (1)
- power options hard disk turn off hard disk after causes system crash (1)
- power options advanced settings turn off hard disk (1)