The Windows® Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows® 7 helps you to install, customize, and deploy the Microsoft Windows® 7 and Windows Server® 2008 R2 family of operating systems.
The Windows® Automated Installation Kit (Windows AIK) is a set of tools and documentation that support the configuration and deployment of Windows® operating systems. By using Windows AIK, you can automate Windows installations, capture Windows images with ImageX, configure and modify images using Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management (DISM), create Windows PE images, and migrate user profiles and data with the User State Migration Tool (USMT). Windows AIK also includes the Volume Activation Management Tool (VAMT), which enables IT professionals to automate and centrally manage the volume activation process using a Multiple Activation Key (MAK).
To install the Windows AIK, you must first download the ISO, Write the ISO file to a DVD using a third party tool, and then install the Windows AIK from the DVD. For installation on Windows prior to Windows 7, this download requires that you run genuine Microsoft Windows. Click the Continue button in the Validation Required section to begin the validation process. After validation is complete, you will return to this page to continue the download.
Download Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows 7 from here
Incoming search terms:
- Windows AIK XP SP3 Download (16)
- download windows aik for xp sp3 (6)
- windows automated installation kit for windows 7 (5)
- Microsoft Windows AIK (4)
- waik скачать (3)
- windows automated installation kit xp sp3 (2)
- download automated installation kit for windows xp sp3 (2)
- windows automated installation kit (2)
- download windows aik for windows xp sp3 (2)
- Windows Automated Installation (1)