This tutorial will explain how to change the font size of desktop Icon in windows 7
Procedure to follow
1.Click on Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and metrics.
2.In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:
* In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.
* In the Size list, click the font size that you want.
* In the Color list, click the font color that you want.
3.Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.
Incoming search terms:
- windows 7 desktop font size (17)
- windows 7 desktop icon font size (15)
- how to change font size of desktop icons windows 7 (14)
- how to change desktop icon font size windows 7 (11)
- windows 7 desktop icon text size (10)
- change icon text size windows 7 (7)
- change font size on desktop icons windows 7 (3)
- how to change the font windows 7 (2)
- How to change font on windows desktop icons windows 7 (2)
- how to change the icon font size in windows 7 (2)