This tutorial will explain How do you turn off volume shadow copy in windows 7 ultimate
It is not recommended to turn off Volume Shadow Copy. It manages and implements Volume Shadow Copies used for backup and other purposes. If this service is stopped, shadow copies will be unavailable for backup and the backup may fail. If this service is disabled, any services that explicitly depend on it will fail to start.
Let us know if there is some issue that you are facing because of Volume Shadow Copy, so that we can help you troubleshoot the issue.
However, if you still want to disable Volume shadow copy than follow the steps as below:
1. Click on Start, type services and press enter.
2. Locate the service “Volume Shadow Copy” and right click and click “Stop”.
3. Close Services windows.
Incoming search terms:
- volume shadow copy service windows 7 (8)
- 80780176 (3)
- disable windows 8 shadow copy (2)
- shadow copy windows 7 (2)
- volume shadow copy service windows 8 (1)
- Volume Shadow Copy windows 7 (1)
- windows 7 shadow copy (1)
- windows 7 shadow copy storage volume (1)
- windows 7 Turn off the Shadow Copies (1)
- Volume Shadow Copy hyper-v 80780176 (1)