I had Windows 7 on another hard-drive, but after having to replace the motherboard it was no longer able to boot up, so I just got a new hard-drive that I reinstalled Windows onto.That old hard-drive is now drive F, and I’d like to access the recycling bin.
Open your Folder Options and turn on both the display of hidden files and folders, as well as to to display “protected operating system files”. Then open the drive. You should see the Recycler folder (name may vary slightly depending on the OS and File System used on that drive).
Source microsoft answers
Incoming search terms:
- windows 7 access recycle bin on another drive (4)
- can recycle bin be put on second hard drive (2)
- how to open recycle bin in windows 7 in d or e drive (2)
- open recycle bin on old hard drive (2)
- access windows 7 recycle bin over network (2)
- hyper-v recycle bin (2)
- recovery recycler hidden -virus old hd or old hard drive (1)
- hyperv recycle bin (1)
- hyper-v d drive recycle bin (1)
- hyper v empty recycle bin (1)