I had Windows 7 on another hard-drive, but after having to replace the motherboard it was no longer able to boot up, so I just got a new hard-drive that I reinstalled Windows onto.That old hard-drive is now drive F, and I’d like to access the recycling bin.
Open your Folder Options and turn on both the display of hidden files and folders, as well as to to display “protected operating system files”. Then open the drive. You should see the Recycler folder (name may vary slightly depending on the OS and File System used on that drive).
Source microsoft answers
Incoming search terms:
- access recycle bin on old hard drive (2)
- $recycle bin on another drive (1)
- recycler directory of another hard disk (1)
- open recycle bin different drive (1)
- no recycle bin secondary hard (1)
- how to move trash bin to another drive (1)
- how do i move the recycle bin to another drive windows 8 (1)
- how do I access my old recycle bin on windows xp hard drive (1)
- explore recycler folder from another hdd (1)
- add recycle bin to a second hard drive (1)