This tutorial will explain How to Create a password reset disk in Windows 7.A Windows 7 password reset disk could really come in handy if you ever forget your account password. With it, you can easily reset your Windows 7 password and get right in to your PC.
Procedure to follow
1. Click Start Menu and choose Control Panel.
2. Select User Accounts and Family Safety.
3. Select User Accounts.
4. From the left-side panel click Create a password reset disk.
Note: If NO USB-stick is connected an error message will appear.“No Drive: This feature requires removable media, such as a floppy disk or USB flash drive. Please insert a floppy disk or connect a USB flash drive,
and then try again”.
5. Forgotten Password Wizard will start.
6. Click Next.
7. Choose a drive to store the password key file on.
8. Click Next.
9. Enter the current user account password and click Next.
10. The password will be stored on the disk and a progress will be reporting the current status. Click Next.
11. Click Finish.
12. That’s it.
Incoming search terms:
- this feature requires removable media such as a floppy disk or usb flash drive (30)
- this feature requires removable media (17)
- reset password requires removable media (3)
- this feature requires removable media windows 7 (3)
- this feature requires removable media vista (3)
- error :this feature requires removable (3)
- this feature requires removable media such as a floppy disk or usb flash drive vista (2)
- windows 7 this feature requires removable media (2)
- the feature requires removable media (2)
- no drive:this feature requires media such a floppy disk or usb flash drive please insert floppy or a connect a usb drive and try again (2)