Procedure to follow
1) clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel
2) Here you need to click on Backup your computer Under System and Security
3) Select Create a System repair disc
4) Now you should see similar to the following screen here select your dvd drive and click on create
Note:-If you’re prompted to insert a Windows installation disc, it means that the files needed to create the system repair disc can’t be found on your computer. Insert a Windows 7 installation disc.
How to use the system repair disc
If you want to use the above created windows 7 system repair disc follow this procedure
1.Insert the system repair disc into your CD or DVD drive and restart your computer .
2.If prompted, press any key to start the computer from the system repair disc.
•If your computer isn’t configured to start from a CD or DVD, check the information that came with your computer. You might need to change your computer’s BIOS settings.
3.Choose your language settings, and then click Next.
4.Select a recovery option, and then click Next.
Incoming search terms:
- refer disk windows 7 (2)
- create a system repair disk windows 7 (1)
- windows 7 system repair disk (1)
- system repair disc (1)
- repeir disk windows 7 (1)
- how to use windows repair disk (1)
- how to use windows repair disc (1)
- how to use system repair disc (1)
- how to use a repair disk (1)
- create win7 repair disk (1)