Libraries—new in Windows 7—make it easier to find, work with, and organize files scattered across your PC or network. A library makes it easy to search one place—no matter where files are actually stored. The result? You find things faster and can get more done.
Disable Libraries in Windows 7
The libraries are really just “virtual folders” and new way of organizing things. It really is an improvement in my opinion.
However, if you really want to get rid of them, you can choose to set your Personal Folder to display as a menu in Customize Start Menu. To do that follow these steps:
1. Right click the Start button.
2. Click the Customize button.
3. Locate Personal Folder from the menu.
4. Choose Display as a menu.
Incoming search terms:
- disable-libraries-in-windows-7 reg (4)
- disable libraries in windows 7 (1)
- windows 7 disable libraries (1)
- remove libraries office 2010 (1)
- remove libraries from windows 7 in office 2010 (1)
- office 2010 remove libraries (1)
- office 2010 hide libraries (1)
- disable windows library (1)
- disable windows 7 libraries (1)
- disable libraries windows 7 (1)