If you delete your files or folders Accidentally in windows 7 use the following procedure
In Windows 7 if you have restore points created, “Previous Versions” of files and folders might be available. All you need to do is right-click on the folder your data was located in (or the folder above) and choose Properties–if your music was located in the Music library, the path to the folder should be c:\users\username\My Music. Click on the Previous Versions tab. Find a restore date from before the data disappeared and click Open.
What you will see now are called Shadow Copies. You can copy files or folders from this window to the location you would like to have them restored to. Make sure to close the window when you are done, so you don’t confuse the Shadow Copies with your current files/folders. If you look carefully at the address bar, you’ll notice it includes the date and time of the restore point as well as the folder names.
Incoming search terms:
- accidentally deleted my documents folder windows 7 (5)
- how to recover deleted files windows7 (5)
- accidently deleted folder in windows 7 how to recover files (2)
- how to restore music ms on windows 7 (1)
- how to retrieve accidentally deleted folders in window 7 (1)
- i accidentally deleted a folder in windows 7 (1)
- i accidentally deleted windows 7 (1)
- recover accidentally deleted files windows 7 (1)
- accidentally deleted Direct3D files for Windows 7 (1)
- restore deleted user folder windows 7 (1)