In some instances in Windows 7 Beta, Internet Explorer may not work properly and you would not be able to visit websites at all. This can happen if the “Automatically detect settings” option is enabled on you Internet Explorer.
To resolve the problem uncheck this option from Internet Explorer as follows:
1. Open Internet Explorer in your Windows 7 Beta and click Tools – Internet Options.
3. Click Connections then LAN Settings button.
4. Uncheck the option “Automatically detect settings” and click Apply & OK.
This should resolve the problem.
Incoming search terms:
- internet explorer not working windows 7 (6)
- internet explorer not working in windows 7 (2)
- windows 7 internet option (2)
- Oeacle ebs can\t login with the remote device or resource won\t accept the connection (1)
- the remote device or resource won\t accept the connection windows 7 internet explorer 10 fix it (1)
- uncheck automatically detect lan setting win 7 (1)
- check to ensure that win 7 and IE 10 are working properly (1)
- why is microsoft outlook not working properly with windows 7 & 8 (1)
- window 7 internet explorer is not properly configured (1)
- windows 7 internet properties connections (1)