In some instances in Windows 7 Beta, Internet Explorer may not work properly and you would not be able to visit websites at all. This can happen if the “Automatically detect settings” option is enabled on you Internet Explorer.
To resolve the problem uncheck this option from Internet Explorer as follows:
1. Open Internet Explorer in your Windows 7 Beta and click Tools – Internet Options.
3. Click Connections then LAN Settings button.
4. Uncheck the option “Automatically detect settings” and click Apply & OK.
This should resolve the problem.
Incoming search terms:
- internet explorer not working windows 7 (8)
- windows 7 iewill not work (2)
- ie 11 not working properly on windows 7 (1)
- internet not working properly windows 7 (1)
- lan setting in window 7 (1)
- links not working properly ie (1)
- my browser not working in window 7 (1)
- what happens when u go on the internet and its says the remote device or resource wont accept the connection (1)
- windows 7 will NOT send web LINKpage (1)
- internet explorer windows 7 not working (1)