To resolve the problem uncheck this option from Internet Explorer as follows:
1. Open Internet Explorer in your Windows 7 Beta and click Tools – Internet Options.
3. Click Connections then LAN Settings button.
4. Uncheck the option “Automatically detect settings” and click Apply & OK.
This should resolve the problem.
Incoming search terms:
- internet explorer is not working in windows 7 (4)
- internet explorer 8 tools internet options (2)
- the remote device or resource won\t accept the connection when connecting to remote web access (2)
- the remote device or resource won\t accept the connection windows 7 (2)
- the remote device or resource won (2)
- ie8 internet options connection (2)
- my internet explorer is not working on my windows 7 (2)
- my ie9 in win7 is not working properly due to ie1o update (1)
- internet works in xp not in windows 7 (1)
- internet properties connections in windows 7 (1)