Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 allows administrators to manage roles and features on Windows Server 2008 R2 (Core & Full installation) and, for some roles and features, Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2003 from your Windows 7 PC attached to the domain. This feature is comparable in functionality to the Windows Server 2003 Administrative Tools Pack and Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 (SP1).
RSAT for Windows 7 can only be run on Enterprise, Professional, or Ultimate editions of Windows 7. Please make sure you uninstall all other versions of Remote Server Administration Tools (for Vista Sp1) or Administrators Tool pack before installing RSAT for Windows 7.
Click here to download and install x86 or 64 bit version of RSAT for Windows 7.
1. Click Start – Control Panel – Programs.
2. Click Turn Windows features on or off. In the Windows Features dialog box, expand Remote Server Administration Tools – Select the remote management tools that you want to install and click OK.
Incoming search terms:
- adminpak windows 7 (217)
- adminpack win7 (100)
- adminpak windows 7 x64 (94)
- adminpak msi для windows 7 (81)
- admin pack windows 7 x64 (34)
- Windows Server 2008 Administration Tools Pack (32)
- admin tools windows 7 (31)
- Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 (29)
- microsoft administration tools pack (26)
- adminpack win7 x64 (25)