1.Interfaces on the system
2. Routing table for IPv4 and IPv6
This file can be found under C:\User\ (ex: C:\User\saihari.txt). To stop this file from loading at the startup you can safely rename the file or move/delete the file.
This should help!
Incoming search terms:
- windows routing table file (8)
- route table file windows 7 (3)
- ipv4 windows 7 routing table (3)
- routing table file in windows (3)
- windows 7 route table file (3)
- route table file windows (2)
- window 7 route table file (1)
- windows file for routing table (1)
- file route table in windows (1)
- windows route table (1)