This is more of an information than a solution.
If you view the previous versions under Properties of a Network folder, you may find all the versions have the same day of the folder creation than the backup version for the folder. The same folder will show the appropriate dates when viewed from a Windows Vista or a Windows XP machine.
Don’t worry, you are not alone. This is a known bug in Windows 7 with the Volume Shadow copy and is being worked at. Lets hope this bug is fixed sooner.
Incoming search terms:
- volume shadow copies have the same date and are empty (2)
- windows 7 previous versions same date (2)
- previous versions show same date modified (1)
- reference network folder (1)
- volume shadow copies shows same date and time (1)
- why do previous versions show same date (1)
- windows 7 2003 previous versions same date (1)
- windows 7 not showing previous versions dates (1)
- windows 7 previous versions network location (1)