If you view the previous versions under Properties of a Network folder, you may find all the versions have the same day of the folder creation than the backup version for the folder. The same folder will show the appropriate dates when viewed from a Windows Vista or a Windows XP machine.
Don’t worry, you are not alone. This is a known bug in Windows 7 with the Volume Shadow copy and is being worked at. Lets hope this bug is fixed sooner.
Incoming search terms:
- previous versions showing same date (2)
- previous versions windows 7 all same day (1)
- previous versions windows 7 shows same date (1)
- restore previous versions windows 7 show the same day (1)
- shadow copy show same days (1)
- w2k3 previous version all dates the same (1)
- why i dont have previous version files on windows 7 (1)
- windows 7 bug previous folder (1)
- windows 7 previous version (1)
- windows 7 previous versions (1)