Even more a problem is that Opera changes a a whole lot of registry keys to make itself a default browser making it even more a pain.
Ok. Now, here is the good news, khaytsus, at xda-developers.com forum has provided a provided a cab file which can make the whole process of resetting the registry keys to make IE the default browser.
Click here to download “FixIE.cab“. Unforunately, this requires you to register to the forum to download the file. Upload file to your Windows Mobile phone and click it to run the CAB file. This should reset Internet Explorer as a default browser.
Incoming search terms:
- windows mobile default browser (9)
- iexplorer cab (5)
- internet explorer windows mobile (4)
- reset internet explorer mobile (3)
- intnet explorere for htc 02 xda ll windows mobile 2003 ce (2)
- windows ce resettare internet explorer (2)
- internet explorer mobile (2)
- fixie cab (2)
- reset internet browser windows ce (1)
- wm6 5 ie advanced settings (1)