You can control which connections on your computer have Windows Firewall enabled in your windows xp computer.
Procedure to follow
Go to Start—>Control Panel
Double click on Windows Firewall and Select the Advanced tab.Check/Uncheck the boxes next to the connections to enable/disable Windows Firewall and Click OK.
To enable/disable Windows Firewall for all connections, go to the General tab in the Windows Firewall dialog box and click On or Off.
Incoming search terms:
- how to disable firewall on google chrome (71)
- how to turn off firewall on google chrome (47)
- disable firewall google chrome (42)
- how to disable firewall google chrome (38)
- disable firewall chrome (29)
- how to disable firewall in google chrome (27)
- turn off firewall google chrome (22)
- how to disable google chrome firewall (19)
- how to disable firewall on chrome (17)
- how to disable firewall in windows 2000 server (15)