When you run the Indexing Service on a Windows Server 2003-based computer, the Indexing Service does not index documents. When you query the catalog, no search results are returned. Additionally, the following event is logged in the Application log:
Event ID: 4127
Content Index location could not be initialized. Code: 2147942405 Catalog.wci could not be Initialized.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
1.Make sure that the SYSTEM account has the Full Control permission for the Catalog.wci file.
2.Make sure that the SYSTEM account has the Full Control permission for the hard disk drive. In most scenarios, the hard disk drive is drive C.
3.Make sure that the SYSTEM account has the Read permission for all the Web files and for all the Web folders that you want to index.
Incoming search terms:
- catalog wci solucion (1)
- windows server 2003 not indexing word documents (1)
- windows index service not including xlsx (1)
- Windows 8 Indexing Service fix (1)
- windows 2008 index service not showing any documents (1)
- windows 2003 server index search not finding document (1)
- windows 2003 indexing not working (1)
- system account index dat windows 7 (1)
- mounted drive not indexing on windows server 2008 (1)
- Indexing service windows server 2003 (1)