We have already discussed how to create a new group in win server 2003 in this tutorial we will see how a add a member to a group in win server 2003.
Procedure to follow
- Click Start, click Control Panel, double-click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- From Active Directory Users and Computers/domain node/folder that contains the group – click the folder that contains the group to which you want to add a member.
- In the details pane, right-click the group, and then click Properties.
- On the Members tab, click Add.
- In Enter the object names to select, type the name of the user, group, or computer that you want to add to the group, and then click OK.