We have already discussed about how to setup DHCP server in win server 2003.In this tutorial we will see how to change the DHCP server default database path this is very useful if your c: drive is running out of space you can move this database in to other drives.
Procedure to follow
- Click Start, click Settings, click Control Panel, double-click Administrative Tools, and then double-click DHCP.
- From DHCP/applicable DHCP server – click the applicable DHCP server
- On the Action menu, click Properties.
- In Server Properties, click the Advanced tab, select Database path, and then delete the default database path (default DHCP server database path located at C:\WINDOWS\System32\Dhcp).
- Type the path you prefer, or click Browse to select a folder location.
Incoming search terms:
- change dhcp database path (2)
- change DHCP server address for win xp (2)
- dhcp database file location (2)
- reset dhcp server windows xp (1)
- move-DatabasePath -Identity -Force (1)
- location of dhcp database windows 2003 (1)
- how to change preffered dhcp server (1)
- how to change dhcp server address (1)
- how to change database dhcp on 2003 server (1)
- dhcpd database location (1)