Note:- In addition to the instructions below, the server (as well as the client) must have a sound card, or this will not work.
If you want to Enable Audio Mapping for Remote Desktop/Terminal Services in win 2003 follow this procedure
Go to Start—>Run
Type tscc.msc and press OK
On the left side you should see that “Connections” is selected, on the right side you should see, under the “Connection” tab, RDP-Tcp. Right click that, and press properties.
Go to the Client Settings tab, and under “Disable the following:” you will see “Audio mapping” checked. Uncheck it. Now press OK.
Incoming search terms:
- how to access Remote Desktop Connection for selected user at 2003 (8)
- terminal services audio (4)
- enable audio terminal server 2008 (3)
- windows 2003 rdp sound (3)
- windows 2003 rdp audio (3)
- windows server 2003 remote desktop sound (2)
- windows server 2003 audio mapping (2)
- sound through rdp on windows server 2003 (2)
- windows server 2008 remote desktop enable audio (2)
- remote desktop audio mapping (2)